Aimed at businesses using CNC and CAD/CAM (AlphaCAM) system for programming such machinery
All courses are tailored to the requirements of the individual and/or business needs.
• refreshment of prior practices
• reduction in error rates
• improvement in productivity or capacity resulting from reduced downtime
• minimisation of equipment damage from programming errors
Refresher training to be taken every 3 to 5 years to maintain personnel competency in line with current HSE guidance.
• producing geometry
• generation of loading of programmes
• adding and editing toolpaths
• tooling selection and feed speeds
• adding dimensions
• H&S requirements
• Woodwise Certificate of Training
• 2 - 3 days, depending upon equipment and experience
Progression can include the following:
• Woodwise Certificate of Competence
• NVQ in CAD/CAM
• Courses within Woodwise Academy - POA
• Courses within the workplace - POA
Simply fill in the form below and press submit and we will get back to you shortly regarding your enquiry.